Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of the calibration and calibration check.
- Complete a calibration and calibration check using a Lifeloc Phoenix 6.0 EBT.
- Outline the maintenance requirements of the Lifeloc Phoenix 6.0 EBT.
- Interpret and record the results of a calibration and calibration check.
- Identify the Lifeloc Phoenix 6.0 EBT functions and attributes.
- Identify the supplies and equipment required to conduct a calibration and calibration check.
- This course has been developed in accordance with the LifeLoc Phoenix 6.0 Evidential Breath Testing Device (EBT)
- All course resources and learning materials will be available through SureHire’s online Learning Management System
- This is a graded course, 90% is required to pass the exam.
- This course is a pre-requisite to SureHire DOT Breath Alcohol Technician training for technicians using the Lifeloc Phoenix 6.0 BT.
- Proficiency testing must be completed within 30 days of the completion of this course, and is typically completed with BAT proficiency testing unless otherwise indicated.
- This course is not a DOT Breath Alcohol Technician course, and will not qualify you to complete DOT Breath Alcohol Testing. However, a device qualification certificate is a pre-requisite to the Department of Transportation (DOT) Breath Alcohol Technician Training Course.